Outlook Setup Guide
Printer Friendly Version|
- Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the Tools menu and select E-mail Accounts.
- Select Add a new e-mail account. Click on Next.
- Select POP3. Click on Next.
- Enter your name in the Your Name field. Enter your e-mail address in the E-mail Address field. Type mail.ee.net in the Incoming mail server (POP3) & Outgoing mail server (SMTP) field's. Enter your username & password and make sure the Remember Password box is checked. Click on More Settings.
- Go to the Outgoing Server tab. Add a checkmark to the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Click on Ok.
- Click on Next. Click on Finish.