Outlook Express Setup Guide
Printer Friendly Version|
- Click on Start > Programs > Outlook Express.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Accounts.
- Click on Add and select Mail.
- Type your name in the Display name field. Click on Next.
- Type your e-mail address in the E-mail address field. Click on Next.
- Type mail.ee.net in the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server field. Type mail.ee.net in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field. Click on Next.
- Enter your username in the Account name field. Enter your password in the Password field and make sure the Remember password box is checked. Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- Select mail.ee.net by clicking on the account name then click on Properties.
- Go to the Servers tab. Add a checkmark in the box for My server requires authentication. Click on Ok. Click on Close.